Dbeaver is best open source database GUI tool you can use for everyday work.
It is licensed under Apache 2.0 and has some advanced features like in-built support for SSL tunnels.
Sqlitebrowser is DB Browser for SQLite (DB4S). You can use OS package manager to install on Fedora.
Metabase focuses on people that want to do quick analysis of data.
Superset is data exploration, visualisation and business intelligence suite. It’s web application written in Python and JS.
It helps you do visualizations with a UI. You can run it trough docker.
git clone https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/ cd incubator-superset # you can run this command everytime you need to start superset now: docker-compose up
- Diffkit - application, and a framework, for comparing two tables of data, field-by-field
Apache [NetBeans] is the best Free and Open Source general purpose IDE you can use.
Using flatpak you can use flatpak to install it
flatpak install flathub org.apache.netbeans -y
FlatLaf Dark theme has sane, easy-on-eyes color scheme and font sizes; so you should give it a try!
flatpak install flathub com.google.AndroidStudio -y
Zettlr is cross-platorm FOSS markdown editor
You must use “git”. Besides, you can use git TUI browser “tig”. There are GUI browsers “gitk” and “gitg” that you may use.
- fugitive.vim - for VI fans
- Magit - highly recommended for emacs users
- lazygit - TUI interface for git
- gitui - Git UI written in Rust
VSCodium is fully open source binary releases of VS Code without MS branding/telemetry/licensing.
Install latest version on linux (CentOS / Fedora):
sudo yum install $(curl -s https://api.github.com/repos/VSCodium/vscodium/releases/latest | grep 'browser_' | cut -d\" -f4 | grep x86_64.rpm$)
- Insomnia - Rest API client.
- Rest Client - java swing Rest API client. Tool to test HTTP/RESTful webservices.
- httpie - user-friendly command-line HTTP client for the API era. cURL alternative. Available in debain, fedora core repo.